Credits/CPD hours: 2
Guided learning hours: 2
Delivery method: Online
Minimum age to enrol: 16+
WHO IS THE COURSE DESIGNED FOR
This course is aimed at raising awareness and understanding of sexual harassment: It acts as an advice centre for victims on how to disclose incidents of unwanted sexual harassment, ensuring the subject is tackled sensitively and appropriately.
This course ensures that in both the community or in the workplace the context of how victims ought to be supported is demonstrated, and individuals are treated with dignity and respect.
The learners can contact the tutor/assessor via:
- E-mail (24 hours)
- Telephone – during the o99 Training Academy working hours
- In person – during the o99 Training Academy working hours (with a minimum 2 hours’ notice)
At the end of the course learners will:
- Get a better understanding of what is sexual harassment
- Learn how to identify sexual harassment in the workplace
- Learn how to prevent sexual harassment from happening in the workplace
- Understand how to confront and report sexual harassment in the workplace
This course is not a formal qualification. However, once you finish reading the course materials you will receive a certificate of participation.