Qualification reference number: 600/0730/8
Credit value: 17
Total qualification time: 170
Delivery method: Online/ Distance learning
Minimum age to enrol: 16
WHO IS THE COURSE DESIGNED FOR
The Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice qualification is intended for those who lead a team of internal quality assurance staff.
The new Level 4 Internal Quality Assurance Qualifications replace the older D34 and V1 qualifications. They are also referred to as the IQA or IV training courses. People completing these courses will become qualified Internal Verifiers (IV’s) or Internal Quality Assurers (IQA’s).
The Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (RQF) is for candidates who would be responsible for the planning, allocating & monitoring of the work done by other Internal Quality Assurers. The area of responsibility would be that of managing or co-ordinating the quality assurance in the organisation through managing the work of a team of Internal Quality Assurers/ Verifiers. It has been designed:
- For individuals who are currently practicing as internal quality assurers or a professional development qualification for managers, HR or quality assurance personnel
- For individuals who are carrying out assessments and quality assurance in most learning environments including FE, Adult Continuing Learning, Employers and Third Sector
- For individuals who are carrying out quality assurance in all occupational sectors
- For individuals working in accredited learning OR non accredited learning (where people may assess performance but do not assess for a qualification); the NQF and the RQF
To complete this qualification, you need to monitor two assessors, each with two candidates of their own.
As part of this course you will achieve the full thee unit IQA (IV) qualification.
This qualification will qualify you to lead the quality assurance process within an organisation.
The learners can contact the tutor/assessor via:
- E-mail (24 hours)
- Telephone – during the o99 Training Academy working hours
- In person – during the o99 Training Academy working hours (with a minimum 2 hours’ notice)
|Understanding the principles and practices of internally assuring the quality of assessment||T/601/5320||6||4|
|Plan, allocate and monitor work in own area of responsibility||H/600/9674||5||4|
|Internally assure the quality of assessment||A/601/5321||6||4|
After purchasing the course, you will have to follow the enrolment process. Once you are confirmed eligible, you will receive access to the Portal – our e-portfolio system.
This qualification is not graded.