Course reference number: 09954
Level: Level 1/ Awareness
Delivery method: Online
Minimum age to enrol: 18+
WHO IS THE COURSE DESIGNED FOR
This course is intended for those who wish to open a business or prepare to work as self employed.
This course is designed to help you understand the challenges of starting a new business and give you some guidance about how to turn your ideas into a simple plan. It is also about setting the aims of your business and realistic expectations for what is required to meet them.
The course is delivered in partnership with Digital College and is accredited by Highfield Awarding Body.
The course is formed of five modules, delivered online in an interactive way. The course is fully developed to be responsive and can be accessed from any devices (e.g PC, laptops, tablets, smartphones etc).
By the end of the course you will be able to demonstrate an understanding of:
– The different aims and objectives people have when starting a business
– What it take for a new business to meet those aims and objectives
– Which is the right type of business and how to set one up
– How to manage costing, pricing and cashflow
– What assistance is available to those running a business
The course is assessed online, through a variety of interactive quizzes.
Once passed, you will receive a digital certificate.
For printed certificates, please contact the Customer Support.