Grants and Funding
Train your staff and get up to £10,000 non-refundable grants. We can help you to apply free of charge.
What is the Skills and Training Fund?
From 1st April 2020 CITB has introduced a Skills and Training Fund of between £5,000 – £10,000 for each of its small and micro-sized member organisations.
You can apply if:
- you are a CITB-registered employer.
- you have less than 100 directly employed staff on the payroll.
- any previous project paid for by the Skills and Training fund has been signed off as complete.
You can apply for funding once every 12 months.
How much can you apply for?
CITB-registered employers can apply for funding related to how many direct employees they have:
- Employers with 1 to 49 directly employed staff can receive up to £5000.
- Employers with 50 to 74 directly employed staff can receive up to £7500.
- Employers with 75 to 99 directly employed staff can receive up to £10000.